Machine Learning/AI Expert (RAN Simulation/5G)
Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Expert (RAN Simulation)
Location: Paris, France
Job Type: 12 month contract + extension
Consol Partners client is a well-known global telecommunications company that has been running for around three decades. They are still continuing to grow in their historic market as well as growing and expanding into brand new areas. They are focused on innovation and dedicated to hiring the most skilled people in the market.
You will be working with a skilled team and you will help to develop and enhance a simulator based on AI. The idea is to accelerate the time for simulation large networks and rapidly provide the performance evaluation/design of parameters based on AI algorithms. The initial simulator based on stochastic geometry will be enhanced to take additional features such as 3D scenarios as well as adequate traffic models. The candidate will have at the same time a strong expertise on AI as well as implementation expertise.
- To lead research and innovation in the area of machine learning/AI in RAN simulations
- To follow and influence the research tracks in RAN
- Some travelling is expected internationally to other research facilities
- Solid background in the application of machine learning/AI techniques.
- Up-to-date knowledge about new research trends in academia and industry.
- Practical experience in solving different problems using data.
- Knowledge of one or more machine learning libraries (Tensor Flow, Theano, Torch, etc.).
- A MSc degree in electrical engineering or computer science, or equivalent background.
- Previous experience developing RAN simulators
- Knowledge of experience with probabilistic theory and stochastic geometry