RF/MW Device Expert
3 days left
- Full Time
RF/MW Passive Device Expert
Job Type: 12 month contract + extension
Consol Partners client is a well-known global telecommunications company that has been running for around three decades. They are still continuing to grow in their historic market as well as growing and expanding into brand new areas. They are focused on innovation and dedicated to hiring the most skilled people in the market.
You will lead on complex RF and microwave passive device (eg. isolator, coupler etc.) engineering research assignments in new directions as a technical strategy expert as well as cooperating with other teams.
- You must have knowledge in RF/MW characteristics and architecture of wireless communication system, and are familiar with the product's RF passive devices selection requirements
- You must have knowledge in understanding the design challenges for 5G
- The position requires knowledge and skill sufficient to apply the latest developments in engineering with successful record from research projects in commercial companies
- You must have good experience of RF/MW passive device design,material, process technology, and reliability issues solution, and other related knowledge and skills;
- You must have hands-on design experience and be able to deliver state-of-the-art technology regarding RF/Microwave passive devices
- A Master/PhD in electronic and RF&MW with 10 or more years of related engineering experience in commercial companies or research organizations
Apply for RF/MW Device Expert
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly