Radio Network System Engineer (5G, Radio Resource Management)
Consol Partners client is a market leading multinational networking and telecommunications eqiupment and services company. They are continuing to grow and expand their varied business into new areas and we are looking for skilled engineers to help lead their new projects and ventures.
- Masters or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering / Engineering Physics / Data communication, or equivalent.
- Strong background in communications theory and digital signal processing
- Strong knowledge of Radio access technologies (WCDMA, LTE, NR), especially in the areas of Multi Antenna and beam forming, Physical Layer and Radio Resource Management.
- Experience in SW development for link and/or Network Simulations. Languages include: Java, C and C++
- >5 years of working experience within system or design within RAN or radio base station development
- Ability to work with both short-term and long-term objectives, involving the big picture as well as implementation details.
- Self-motivated, with drive and initiative
- Strong analytical skills.