Senior Modem Algorithm Expert (5G Algorithm Design)
4 days left
- Full Time
Senior Specialist/Expert (Modem Algorithm Design)
Job Type: 12+ month contract
Salary/wage: €60-€80 per hour
Consol Partners client is a well-known global electronics company that is a leading supplier of consumer and business related electronics products. They are continuing to grow and expand their varied business into new areas and we are looking for skilled people to help lead their new projects and ventures.
- Responsible for the physical layer algorithms development related to 5G. Also you will be implementing new LTE-A features and troubleshooting in order to improve performance and reduce implementation complexity.
- Analyze the research area and define the problems, derive and identify and define potential algorithms, and perform extensive computer simulations (e.g. link level simulation).
- The work will be done in very close cooperation with the other organizations within company involved in 5G.
To be successful in this role you should have more than 10 years industrial experience in wireless baseband algorithm development and a strong background in wireless communications and signal processing, e.g. MIMO and array processing, channel estimation, etc.
- Strong knowledge of: Matlab, C, C++ languages, and scripting (perl, python, etc).
- A PhD Degree in EE, wireless communication or equivalent background is highly preferable.
- This is an English speaking project so you should be confident to speak and work in a multi-cultural environment
- Ideally you will have a strong background of writing technical research papers
Apply for Senior Modem Algorithm Expert (5G Algorithm Design)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly