FPGA Embedded Software Engineer (Remote)
3 days left
- Full Time
FPGA Embedded Software Engineer
Location: Groningen, Netherlands some level of remote may be possible
Job Type: 3+ month initial contract to permanent
My client is a new start-up company that was established in 2014 but have already grown considerably and have had multi million Euro investment. They have 4 offices in Europe and they are currently working on state of the art 3D cameras that have huge potential for person and commercial use.
My client is working on a project developing and embedded program for their camera. They current design involves using a Zynq device from Xilinx and we are looking for a skilled developer to develop VHDL and/or C code for the firmware.
- Strong experience with FPGA development
- Good knowledge of C development on a firmware platform
- Good knowledge of VHDL
- You should be capable of designing complex systems to handle the immense amount of data the camera has to process
- You must be willing utilise your low level programming skills: assembler, bits and transistors
- Previous experience with camera designs is an advantage but not required
Apply for FPGA Embedded Software Engineer (Remote)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly