Analog IC Design Engineer (ADC/PLL) REMOTE
Analog Design Engineer (ADC/PLL)
You will be developing analog blocks that will be embedded in various designs.
- 5+ years of project experience with in-depth knowledge of various analog blocks and system architectures.
- Knowledge of Integrated Circuit, advanced process technologies and device physics
- Exposure to digital design & mixed signal simulation tools, skill routines, and scripting is a plus
- Analog layout experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge of English is required
- Knowledge in different ADC type architectures is required
- Knowledge in different kind of PLL architectures is required
Depending on your level of experience, this position can be done remotely.
Contract Length: 4-6 months
Start Date: ASAP