Big Data Architect (Banking/Finance)
6 days left
- Full Time
Big Data Architect (Banking)
Location: Madrid, Spain
Job Type: 6-12 month contract
This project is for a leading international financial institute.
Our client, an international financial institution based in Madrid, requires 1/2 top-level Big Data architects to design and migrate processes to provide similar levels of control and comfort while enhancing operations capacity and throughput from legacy and current systems to a Big Data + DataLake environment.
The successful candidate will have the following expertise:
- Hadoop ecosystem programming, tuning and administration experience
- Spark programming in Scala, Java and Python, tuning and administration experience
- R/SAS Data Analysis
- Design of ETL processes, especially with Informatica BDM PowerCenter or familiar with it
- Strong knowledge of DevOps philosophy and software to automate processes, data integrations, continuous integration, testing, continuous delivery and deployments is a big advantage
- Best Practices in defining Big Data architectures as well of deep knowledge about the habitual software for drawing technical sheets and documentation.
- Track Record of successful similar projects in banking, fintech or any other financial institution (or similar).
Apply for Big Data Architect (Banking/Finance)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly