Machine Learning Expert (Telecoms/wireless)
Machine learning expert for mobile broadband algorithms
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Job Type: 12 month contract + extension
Consol Partners client is a well-known global telecommunications company that has been running for around three decades. They are still continuing to grow in their historic market as well as growing and expanding into brand new areas. They are focused on innovation and dedicated to hiring the most skilled people in the market.
- To lead research and innovation in the area of machine learning in wireless networks.
- To follow and influence the research tracks in wireless Radio Access Networks.
- Solid background in the application of machine learning techniques.
- Up-to-date knowledge about new research trends in academia and industry.
- Practical experience in solving different problems using data.
- Knowledge of one or more machine learning libraries (Tensor Flow, Theano, Torch, etc.).
- A MSc degree in electrical engineering or computer science, or equivalent background.