Radio Resource Management Engineer
3 days left
- Full Time
For our leading telecom vendor in Stockholm - we are looking for the following:
- Masters or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering / Engineering Physics / Data communication, or equivalent.
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong background in communications theory and digital signal processing
- Strong knowledge of Radio access technologies (WCDMA, LTE, NR), especially in the areas of Multi Antenna and beam forming, Physical Layer and Radio Resource Management.
- Experience in SW development for link and/or Network Simulations. Languages include: Java, C and C++
- >5 years of working experience within system or design within RAN or radio base station development
- Ability to work with both short-term and long-term objectives, involving the big picture as well as implementation details.
- Self-motivated, with drive and initiative
- Strong analytical skills.
- Leadership interest and skills.
- Outgoing and easy to cooperate
Apply for Radio Resource Management Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly