Machine Learning/AI Expert (Defined Networks)
Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence Expert (Defined Networks)
Location: Paris, France
Job Type: 12 month contract + extension
Consol Partners client is a well-known global telecommunications company that has been running for around three decades. They are still continuing to grow in their historic market as well as growing and expanding into brand new areas. They are focused on innovation and dedicated to hiring the most skilled people in the market.
This project is related to the use of advanced machine learning tools for software Defined Networks. In particular, the objective is to develop a mathematical framework taking into account the huge amount of data to predict flows in the networks. We are looking for an expert on machine learning and networks who is able also to implement and develop a prototype within the lab.
- To lead research and innovation in the area of machine learning/AI in Intelligent Defined Networks
- To follow and influence the research tracks in Intelligent Defined Networks
- Some travelling is expected internationally to other research facilities
- Solid background in the application of machine learning techniques.
- Up-to-date knowledge about new research trends in academia and industry.
- Practical experience in solving different problems using data.
- Knowledge of one or more machine learning libraries (Tensor Flow, Theano, Torch, etc.).
- A MSc degree in electrical engineering or computer science, or equivalent background.