M&A Senior Integration Specialist, IMO
ARM is embarking on an exciting new chapter with the recently created M&A Integration Management Office (IMO). M&A has become a key part of our growth strategy in order to accelerate our core capabilities. As a result of our tremendous progress, we are searching for an exceptional candidate to help support M&A integration execution efforts at one of the most innovative companies in the tech industry.
This is a new role for ARM which provides an opportunity to help develop ARM's future approach to M&A integration. The M&A Senior Integration Specialist is responsible for managing ARM's integration tools, providing operational support, and partnering with a matrixed team of global integration functional leads.
This role offers the ability to gain M&A experience, get in on the ground floor, and help grow ARM's Integration Management Office. The M&A Integration Associate will have regular exposure to senior leadership and high-profile programs. This position offers growth opportunities to potentially lead ARM's future integrations and will report to the VP of M&A Integration Management Office within the COO's organization.
What will I be accountable for?
- Responsible for providing end-to-end support of all ARM's M&A integration processes
- Work with the Integration Lead to provide consultative support on integration planning, ensure that the wider integration team is producing high quality and consistent deliverables, and provide program management support
- Communicate regularly with the Functional Integration Leads to ensure interdependencies are identified and managed
- Support day-to-day execution of the overall integration process, including coaching cross-functional teams on M&A integration best practices
- Support the development and management of processes, tools and templates to support the integration
- Drive continuous improvement by documenting lessons learned and incorporating feedback into updated integration playbooks
- Develop PowerPoint decks to convey integration progress to executives, create Excel spreadsheets to record integration progress, manage online file sharing tools to enable collaboration among the integration team
- Enable "best in class" global M&A integration process for ARM
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Business or Engineering
- Experience in management consulting, business operations, or project management supporting complex projects and creating high-quality deliverables
- Experience working in M&A Integration, with global teams, or cross-functionally is a plus
- Ability to manage change and deal with ambiguity, as well as the ability to quickly build a deep understanding of ARM's current business from a cultural as well as operational perspective
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with key stakeholders and work well in a highly collaborative environment; draw on the expertise across the business and synthesize input from a wide variety of sources is essential
- Ability to track and follow-up with multiple stakeholders, ensure timely deliverables, and resolve issues and address key decisions
- Attention to detail, problem solver, enthusiastic, assertive, and willing to be hands on
- Ability to work flexible working hours due to global M&A integrations and occasionally maintain extended work hours during critical project times
- Keep up to date on integration best practices, tools and innovations through formal or informal study, reading business and professional publications, networking and participation in professional organizations
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office toolkit, specifically within PowerPoint and Excel
- Up to 20% travel (domestic and international) as required
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At ARM, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviours are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
- Partner and customer focus - Your tendency to put your partners and customers first in all that you do by understanding their needs and striving to achieve win-win solutions.
- Collaboration and communication - Your ability to forge lasting relationships which are built upon mutual trust, open communication and sharing of information and success.
- Creativity and innovation - Possessing a passion for driving continuous improvement through spotting opportunities and seeking the views of others.
- Team and personal development - You take time to drive your own development, whilst also encouraging team members and partners to do the same.
- Impact and influence - You listen to different perspectives, evaluate, persuade and carefully shape your work to deliver truly impactful results.
- Deliver on your promises - You demonstrate a can-do attitude and you drive to overcome obstacles, acting with a sense of urgency because you're passionate about what you do.