Marketing Campaigns Manager (Networking Infrastructure/Servers)
About the role
The Sr. Marketing Campaign Manager is responsible for planning and executing integrated marketing communications campaigns - for selected markets - that leverage the full marketing communications mix, including online and offline elements, as well as tracking and reporting on the results of the programs to ensure proper measurement and effectiveness. This role will drive cross-functional marketing teams and serve as the point of execution for integrating the strategic, creative, and technology output of other teams within the company supporting our campaign platform.
What will I be accountable for?
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns working closely with our segment, product and corporate marketing teams to maximize exposure of ARM's leadership and technologies for networking and server markets
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to create themes, messages and supporting proof points and leverage those across various marketing activities including content creation, email, events, webinars, online sponsorships, digital content, case studies and white paper programs in a cohesive manner
- Design and execute the "campaign launch" activity set including segmentation, list building, email management, data quality and reporting
- Identify target audiences and come up with strategies on how to effectively engage with these audiences
- Create and execute events plans, including logistics where necessary, in support of targeted events
- Execute creative, effective campaign and test plans; including marketing briefs, creative briefs, and segmentation matrices, as well as manage internal and external contacts
- Complete assigned scheduled and ad hoc projects and/or tasks within specified timeframes for the assigned project and/or task, adhering to project guidelines and goals.
- Lead the creation and management of dashboards that track campaign effectiveness
- Create metrics to calculate and manage ROI for each process to increase effectiveness and productivity, and benchmark for ongoing improvement
What skills, experience and qualifications do I need?
- Experience working with companies in the server, networking or data center markets
- Demonstrated time management, organizational and problem solving skills
- Proven experience to work with content experts to extract elements for campaigns
- Knowledge of modern social media and analyst methods to drive optimal results
- Must be able to manage and advance many projects simultaneously and adapt quickly to the unexpected
- Excellent interpersonal verbal, presentation and written communication adaptive to a broad range of audiences
- Ability to lead and inspire a cross-functional team to achieve high performance results within a positive, motivated and fast-changing environment
- Strong in program management execution, data and metric driven
- Highly motivated, collaborative, and results driven
- Continual focus on processes improvement and automation
- Positive attitude, self-starter and a team player
What are the desired behaviors for this role?
We are proud to have a set of behaviors that differentiate our talent in the marketplace. These are embedded in all our roles and applicants are encouraged to evidence their attitudes/behaviors as part of the application process:
- Operates effectively and openly in teams and shares both knowledge and success with others
- Builds strong and lasting relationships based on mutual trust
- Actively seeks out and encourage alternative viewpoints and ideas
- Applies critical thinking to select the best way forward
- Demonstrates a positive attitude in gaining insight from team experiences and is receptive to feedback
- Is passionate about the success of others and actively provides support for their development
- Listens and explores alternative perspectives before carefully shaping work that will deliver impactful results
- Persuades rather than pushes when influencing colleagues
- Acts with a thoughtful sense of urgency
- Demonstrates a helpful, can-do attitude
- Thinks and acts in the best interests of our customers and partners
- Strives to achieve win-win outcomes for ARM and our customers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.