.Net Developer - Full Stack
6 days left
- Full Time
In this exciting role you will work in a small Agile team, gaining exposure to the full development lifecycle, driving the creation of websites and platforms to support the developers and the tools they use to build our next generation of ARM-powered products.
This will range from enhancing our developer websites for users of our tools, through to back-end sales, marketing and analytics services to drive the success of the whole business.
Responsible for ensuring these systems are developed and run in such a way that they are robust, reliable and maintainable from the start, applying techniques such as unit testing, continuous integration, automated testing and system monitoring.
Involved in the development itself, play a full and active role in team decisions, and be expected to help out in lots of other areas too as needed.
Manage stakeholder expectations appropriately and ensure that these expectations are consistently met or exceeded.
Contribute to the development and evolution of the Online Tools team's processes and documentation, as well as collaborating with internal teams to educate and build awareness of our work.
Education & Qualifications
- Qualified candidates will possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- Practical experience developing ASP.NET MVC applications using C#
- Strong skills in understanding .NET Framework platform
- Experience configuring, debugging and addressing issues in SQL or NoSQL databases
- Confidence monitoring and maintaining an IIS web infrastructure for a high traffic, mission-critical website
- Knowledge of the development lifecycle with proven commercial experience delivering projects on time and to specification
- Team player, able to work with cross-functional teams (Creative, Technical, Marketing & Project Management)
- Excellent self-organisation, self-motivation and time management
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills, including being comfortable influencing others and working across regions.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- CMS experience, Sitecore preferred
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Bug tracking, source control, continuous integration tools
- Unit testing, browser test automation (Selenium), load and performance analysis
- Web services experience, such as REST or SOAP
- Software Design Patterns
- Inversion of Control/Dependency Injection
- Distributed Message System Design/Development
- Cloud development or deployment using Azure or AWS