2 days left
- Full Time
Applications Engineer - Budapest
Our Applications Engineering Group is responsible for dealing with technical enquiries from our customers around the globe.
Our Partner Enablement group helps our partners bring efficient solutions to market quickly by working closely with their engineers and our ARM design groups. This group also provides technical communications and training to enable customers to get the best out of ARM products.
The Applications Engineer will be a part of the ARM Partner Enablement Group organization supporting our customers with ARM's System IP, Subsystem IP and tools.
- Work closely with IP Development and tools development teams in ARM to be able to provide technical expertise to customers.
- Champion customer needs for product improvement and provide input as a member of a development team for long-term planning/prioritizing functional changes and additions to products.
- Participate in various projects as needed for product and process improvement.
- Generating/debug testcases in order to understand the partner's challenges.
- Deliver on-site consulting and training.
- Provide technical expertise in both a pre and post-sales role to field teams and customers.
- Create technical collateral such as user guides and reference designs.
- Work closely with ARM's marketing department to define the next generation features and create and maintain demos to showcase these features.
Essential Experience and Qualifications:
- Verilog experience; SystemVerilog and VHDL knowledge is a plus.
- Familiarity with industry-standard EDA tools and methodologies
- System oh chip level design and validation experience
- Have a strong ability to work and think independently
- Willing to have a direct customer-facing role
- Be comfortable adopting and supporting new technologies/tools and processes
- Creativity, fast thinking, strong motivation, and good communications skills
- BSC or MSC in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- Genuine passion for technology, actively following emerging technologies and trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in both written and oral English
- Some experience with scripting with Ruby/Python/tcl or similar
What are the desired behaviours for this role?
At ARM, we are proud to have a set of behaviours that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary. These behaviours are assessed as part of the recruitment process:
- Partner and customer focus
- Collaboration and communication
- Creativity and innovation
- Team and personal development
- Impact and influence
- Deliver on your promises