We are looking for an Operations Co-ordinator who demonstrates the potential to make a strong contribution to the People Team.
They will have the ability to analyse financial and other people data, draw conclusions & make recommendations from this analysis. In addition they will be able to apply themselves to a broad range of operations tasks and projects.
The People Operations team is responsible for planning and monitoring the successful delivery of the services provided by the People Team. This is achieved through the development and monitoring of budgets, headcount plans, roadmaps and analytics
This will be a fixed term contract of 12 months.
- Reviewing and analysing People Team costs including; producing monthly spend reports, completing monthly analysis of spend against budgets, input into the quarterly cost centre assessment process, and handling ad hoc financial data analysis requests.
- Monitoring and updating the People Team headcount and resourcing plan
- Providing support to the Management Information Analyst including running key reports, and dealing with ad hoc data analysis requests
- Operations support including; developing understanding of financial reports, guiding the People Team through the purchasing process
- Other ad hoc operations projects, such as putting in place a plan to ensure that all new starters to the People Team have a good experience joining the team.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Business, Finance or another related field
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience dealing with business finances
- Experience analysing and presenting data including
- Multiple sources of data requiring some manipulation
- Use of appropriate data presentation methods
- Previous experience with financial systems and reporting tools
- High level of attention to detail & numerical accuracy
- Demonstrable experience questioning, problem solving and taking initiative
- Ability to pick up new knowledge and skills quickly
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proven team player
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience with Business Objects
- Experience with data visualisation tools such as Tableau etc.
- Experience with SAP Finance