5 days left
- Full Time
Working within our IP development team, you will be responsible for the implementation of algorithms within our ARM based embedded platforms. You will also be supporting the FPGA operating systems, to test/verify firmware and software on embedded devices in a real-time environment.
- Algorithm development (mainly Computer Vision on embedded platforms)
- Algorithms testing on embedded platforms with FPGA systems, running Computer Vision algorithms in Hardware.
- Look at bugs and issues that need to be solved and develop solutions
- Enable all algorithms to benefit from platform specific optimizations (CPU and GPU)
- Algorithms optimization for speed/ system load
- Capable of implementing algorithms to run on embedded devices from a Matlab prototype
- GPU programming skills (OpenCL, Knowledge of MALI)
- CPU/GPU load optimization
- Excellent Linux experience
- Algorithm implementations in C or C++
- System integration experience
- Low level programming for drivers
- This position is within a small team so the successful candidate must be able to work well with colleagues and possess good communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- A proactive and flexible attitude, able to work with minimum supervision.
- The candidate must be highly motivated, keen to make a real contribution to the development of our range of IP and software products