5 days left
- Full Time
Working as part of our IP Development team, developing state of the art algorithms for embedded devices, using software hardware and GPU architectures.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of algorithms and software to support SoC integration of Video processing and Computer Vision IP blocks with a variety of embedded processors.
Skills Required (Essential):
- Real time algorithms development in image processing, signal processing or computer vision
- Prototyping in Matlab/python/C/C++
- Software development in C/C++
- Proven knowledge of PC/ARM/GPU architectures
- GPU code/Hardware/parallel architecture optimisation
- Excellent academic qualifications. PhD preferred
Skills Required (Desirable):
- Matlab and MEX
- Scripting (Python/Bash/Tcl/Perl)
A strong maths background together with knowledge of data mining, data bases and machine learning. In addition you will need the following experience:
- Development of vision and image processing algorithms
- Embedded platform development using ARM/MIPS or similar
- CUDA or Open CL
- FPGA prototyping
- This position is within a small team so the successful candidate must be able to work well with colleagues and possess good communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- A proactive and flexible attitude, able to work with minimum supervision.
- The candidate must be highly motivated, keen to make a real contribution to the development of our range of IP and software products