3 days left
- Full Time
Working in our rapidly expanding Hardware Team, leading the verification of highly complex video processing IP cores.
Verification of world leading Image Signal Processor (ISP) IP cores. This role is critical to quality, in delivering synthesizable IP cores to multiple SoC manufacturers serving the camera and mobile devices markets. A wide breadth of experience in verification methodologies is essential, as they will play a critical role in driving the verification processes.
- Good knowledge of verification methodologies
- VHDL, Verilog and System Verilog
- Low power design techniques
- Understanding of hardware design, demonstrated by experience in the field
- Tools knowledge in any of the following - VCS, Cadence NC, Atrenta Spyglass, Modelsim
- Debug experience
- FPGA, Synopsys DC and C, C++Perl, Python, tcl
- Assertion based verification
- Formal verification
- Previous experience of system level verification in a commercial development environment is essential.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate having produced or contributed to customer facing verification reports.
- Previous experience working in a hardware design function before moving into verification is required
- The candidate must be highly motivated, keen to make a real contribution to ARM's range of IP and development processes.
- Good communication is essential as they will be working very closely with the hardware team and algorithm engineers.