2 days left
- Full Time
Job role & responsibilities
Role: Sales Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
About the Company:
Moortec Semiconductor is a rapidly expanding semiconductor design Company based in the Plymouth Science Park, UK. We are experts in the design of advanced semiconductor technology. We licence products to a range of Blue Chip companies around the globe, to the new and emerging field of in-chip monitoring.
About The Role:
We are rapidly expanding and have recognised the need for a highly capable, enthusiastic and personable individual to join our team to develop our ambitious sales activities worldwide. Specifically, we are seeking a highly motivated Sales Manager to aggressively grow our analogue & mixed-signal IP revenue with the clear ability to negotiate and close sales. With experience of the electronics and semiconductor industry, the successful candidate will support and expand the existing customer base in North America, China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Israel and Europe, with the exciting prospect or establishing a larger sales presence within these regions in the future.
Responsibilities to include:
- To take responsibility for key account and general sales activities, managing the customer portfolio for territories worldwide, reporting to the Managing Director.
- The identification and development of new business opportunities and new potential revenue streams.
- To work closely with and manage our representative partners.
- To collaborate with management, engineering and technical sales engineers to meet the customers’ needs.
- To continually promote and make customers aware of new products, as defined by the product roadmap.
- Develop, communicate and implement sales strategies, define targets and action plans to effectively expand the company’s presence and sales within the territories.
- Visit customers regularly to build long term professional relationships. Travel requirement of 50% and potentially higher at times.
- Promotion of the merits of our products and their differentiation against competitor solutions, developing a deep understanding of how the Company’s product is placed within the market place.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly sales information to assist the organization in understanding customer requirements both in the near term and the future.
- Real-time entry and contribution to the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Seek and make contact with new customers within the region, expanding the Company’s current customer base.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Have a demonstrated ability to sell a range of technical products and develop new accounts/business opportunities.
- Possess strong negotiating skills and be able to demonstrate an ability to close sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Have experience defining proposals, quotations and license agreements.
- Have experience of effectively managing representation networks.
- Have experience of working within the electronics and semiconductor industry.
- Be technically competent and have a good understanding of engineering principles and the approaches to the development of complex products.
- Experience of exporting products and services to customers overseas and be able to build long term professional relationships with key customer contacts.
- An understanding of how analogue and mixed signal circuits are designed and simulated.
- An understanding of advanced node semiconductor technologies and the challenges associated with the design of silicon chips targeting such technologies.
- Ideally have experience of working with or for an analogue and mixed signal Intellectual Property (IP) vendor.
- Good understanding of the semiconductor industry and its ecosystem of foundries, design houses, IP vendors and product design companies.
- Be a highly capable, motivated, enthusiastic and personable.
- To be highly astute commercially.
- Able to gain customer trust.
- Exceptional communication skills - written & spoken.
To apply please click on the apply now button:
Please note that we do not accept CVs from agencies.
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly