Embedded Security Architect
- Full Time
As the Embedded Security Architect, you will be part of ARM Development Centre in Kfar Netter, Israel. You will be required to work closely with other global ARM design teams. You will be responsible for implementing security engineering practices and providing guidance to engineering and marketing teams.
You will join a small team of highly motivated and professional Security Architects. You will be responsible for writing specifications, analysing and security review of product design and implementation, with focus on firmware for embedded solutions for the Mobile, Automotive and IoT markets.
Responsibilities consist of:
- Employing security engineering know-how and providing guidance on secure design and coding to engineering and marketing teams.
- Reviewing the secure design of software, firmware and hardware products.
- Carrying out source code reviews of firmware and software, to detect security flaws.
- Deployment and operation of static code analysis tools and of fuzzing tools, to detect security implementation flaws.
- At least 5 years of working experience in information security engineering
- Demonstrable reverse-engineering abilities.
- Provable programming skills in C, required.
- Provable programming skills in RTL, highly desirable.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Strong familiarity with embedded platforms.
- Familiarity with static code analysis tools; highly desirable.
- Familiarity with fuzzing tools; desirable.
- Experience in carrying out security code reviews; highly desirable.
- An adversarial mindset.
Reporting: IoT BU VP of Security.