Senior Software Engineer - PAL
This role is for a member in a development team, responsible for creating an infrastructural Abstraction Layer product for multiple platform OS and HW, targeting the world of IoT devices, based in ARM's Israeli design centre.
Job Purpose & Accountabilities:
We are looking for an experienced software engineer, which will take part in developing our portable api infrastructure layer product to serve multiple embedded operating systems and HW platforms.
The successful candidate will take part in product development, from start to end, including design, development and testing, aiming to deliver a state of the art product. The product supports several different IoT platforms and operating systems, thus the successful candidates will master several different platforms, operating systems and development environments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Energy and desire to deliver high-quality solutions quickly
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Hands-on experience in C/C++ developing and embedded platforms
- Familiarity with Linux as a development environment
- Experience with real time embedded operating systems (e.g freeRTOS) and/or with embedded environment/product
- Experience with API and/or SDK development
- Proven capability of creating software solutions from scratch
- Wide architectural system view
- University degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering. Other disciplines will also be considered with relevant experience.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with the IoT world