Open source Linux Kernel Expert
Do you want to take part in the future of Linux in ARM?
Are you passionate to work in open source?
Do you want to make a meaningful contribution to the Linux Kernel?
Do you want to influence the largest collaborative development in history?
Do you want to join the biggest open source contribution community?
If you answered "YES" to all the questions above- Then your place is with us at ARM!
At ARM, we believe that developing the Linux Kernel will have crucial impact on our ability to support and maintain our products. Therefore, our mission is to bring together our cutting edge products into the Linux kernel open source community. We offer our employees the opportunity to work on our latest ARM CryptoCell products for the smartphone, tablets and automotive industries. In this role you will be responsible to develop, upstream and maintain our CryptoCell driver with the Linux Kernel open source community. You will take an active role shaping the future of the Linux Kernel cryptographic framework, defining and implementing new features, bug fixing, performance optimization and review other contributor's work. You will be joining our professional and dynamic Linux team working with the world class of experts in the field of cryptography and Linux.
As an Embedded Linux Kernel Engineer, you will be part of the ARM Security Development Center in Kfar-Netter, Israel.
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Software Engineering. Other graduates with relevant experience will also be considered
- More than 5 years of experience in embedded Linux kernel development
- Deep knowledge in developing device driver under Linux Kernel
- Experience with GIT\Gerrit configuration management principles
- Experience with submitting a patch upstream using kernel.org
- Good understanding of CPU and SoC subsystem
- Familiarity with cryptography, data security, network security (VPN, SSL, IPSec)
- Experience with ARM processors architecture
- Creative, dynamic thinker, open minded and strong problem solving skills
- Fast learner of new technologies and standards
- Team player with ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Written and spoken English communication