This job is no longer available
I'm looking for someone to take hold of a big, detailed Microsoft Project 2010 project plan (5,000 lines) and do the following:
- Identify tasks coming up in the near future and inform 3rd party or business leads/users of their time for activities and deliverables.
- Chase for progress updates on a daily basis, identifying and escalating as early as possible any risk of project slippage.
- Update the project plan with progress and status on a daily basis.
- Engage with all members of the core, business and 3rd party project teams to identify any risks, issues and actions that may impact project deliverables or timeline.
Key skills/Experience required are:
- Demonstrable Advanced Microsoft Project 2010 skills & experience - Essential
- Project Management, Project Planning or PMO experience - Essential
- Good level of written English - Essential
- Reasonable Excel & PowerPoint Skills - Good to have but not Essential
- ERP implementation experience (Ideally AX but SAP, Oracle or other considered) - Essential
Essential Key abilities are:
- Attention to detail
- High degree of concentration
- Initiative and self-starter
- Ability to work both on own and as part of a team
- Communication at all levels, but not a 'chatterbox'
- Team player
This is a Full time contract role, for 6 months minimum - possibly 9 -12 months with start date asap. The successful candidate will need to work on site 5 days per week.
Telephone interviews will take place as soon as possible, please apply for immediate consideration.