IT Infrastructure Support Engineer /IT Manager - London
This job has now expired
An exciting opportunity to join an exciting start up organisation based in London. This is a fantastic time to join this software company as you will have the responsibility to shape the organisations IT infrastructure and strategies.
- Identifying and advising management on technology improvements
- Install new software - Windows/Linux, Office, Outlook, software and project management software applications etc
- Manage software licenses
- Set up user accounts, permissions, passwords etc and installing hardware (Printers, servers, computers etc)
- Install firewalls and antivirus systems
- Monitor the organisations network.
To apply for this IT Infrastructure Support Engineer /IT Manager role apply with an up to date CV
Key Words: IT / Support / Infrastructure / Network / Cisco / Active Directory / IT Support / IT manager / 3rd line /
IC Resources - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs.