Senior ASIC CPU Verification Engineer - Sofia Antipolis, France
This job has now expired
Visa Sponsorship and Relocation Allowance Provided
My client is looking for a proactive Senior ASIC CPU Verification Engineer (systemVerilog, OVM, VMM, Verilog) to join their highly specialised team, working on innovative and efficient ASIC verification techniques for their high performance, low consumption RISC processors. Their technology lies at the heart of most advanced digital products, from wireless, networking and consumer entertainment solutions to imaging, automotive, security and storage devices. This exciting multinational company designs the world's most advanced IP, and is looking for a talented ASIC verification expert to pioneer new technologies at their site in Sofia Antipolis.
The ideal candidate will have strong French and English language skills and:
* A thorough understanding of the current verification strategies required for complex IP development, including constrained random, coverage driven, formal and assertion-based techniques, as well as an in-depth understanding of CPU architecture
* Experience of architecting and implementing verification solutions for complex RTL designs.
* Experience of testbench development in high level verification languages such as SystemVerilog, Specman, Vera and SystemC using OVM or UVM techniques.
* Experience in VHDL, Verilog, Perl, Python, TCL, assembly languages and programming experience in C/C++, Unix and Shell
* Experience of end-to-end verification processes, from test plan creation through to verification closure, as well as expertise in out-of-order execution pipeline operation
This is an extremely exciting opportunity with scope for career progression and skill acquisition. Effective problem solving, communication and team leadership and mentoring skills are essential, as well as a 1st or 2:1 in a relevant degree.
You will need to have the enthusiasm, drive and initiative to be at the forefront of advanced IP, with the initiative to work at an architectural level, and the attention to detail required at the implementation level.
If you are interested in applying for this position please contact me for further details.
IC Resources - your first contact for ASIC/FPGA design and verification jobs.
Key words: Digital, ASIC, SoC, Hardware, Software, Verification, RISC, CPU, GPU, APU, Processor, Specman e, Microprocessor, FPGA, RTL, Design, OVM, VMM, UVM, SystemVerilog, Vera, eRM, RVM, RTL, Design, VHDL, Verilog, testbench, HDL, Perl, Python, TCL, assembly language, C, C++, Unix, Shell, Semiconductor, Nice, Sofia Antipolis, France, Europe, Job