European Channel Manager - Germany
This job has now expired
The right candidate will be able to Identify and acquire new Accounts to build-up and maintain customer relationships.
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales Targets
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets to improve market share and ensure revenue growth.
- Analize sales figures
- Price and contract negotiations
- Creation and presentation of presentations
- Joining exhibitions and Seminars
- Degree in electrical or industrial engineering or broad experience in this field
- min. three years of experience in same role
- LED component and market know how
- Broad experience with distributors in Europe
- Strong understanding of market dynamics and requirements
- Willingness to travel
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams
- Communication, organization and presentation skills
- Power of persuasion, team player, negotiating skills
- Fluent in English
Keywords:Germany,Munich,Deutshland, Semiconductors, Halbleiter, LED, Lighting, Beleuchtung,Distribution, Vertrieb,Sales, Verkauf,Europe,Components,Channel
IC Resources - your first contact for semiconductor manufacturing & IC test jobs.