This job is no longer available
My client works on one of the most fascinating topics in software development: the integration of Linux or Android solutions with automotive-specific software systems such as AUTOSAR.
The Connectivity & Applications team focuses on;
* Specification, Design and Implementation of over-the-air communication protocols for telematics services, device management and software-update
* Integration of wireless technologies such as Bluetooth and WiFi in automotive devices
* Analysis, design and implementation of software measures to ensure the security of automotive telematic solutions.
As the technical Manager you will be responsible for;
* A team participating in the entire software development process: requirements analysis, architecture development, software implementation, test and integration of in car connectivity
* Team development: hiring new employees, training and developing the team
* Having deep technical understand in which your team operates so that you can direct and develop the know-how of your team
* Working with the project leaders, with the VP Engineering and with management to find optimal solutions for our customers
You will have skills and experience in;
* 5 -10 years industrial experience in the management of software development teams or software development projects
* Experience in the development of devices in the infotainment or telematics domain
* Ability to understand, analyse and plan complex technical problems
* Interest in understanding industry trends and applying them to the team direction
* Ability to support technical sales and interact directly with customers
* German language skills are a plus
* To be able to lead and develop a team both technically and on a personal level with excellent people skills
To hear more about this excellent opportunity, contact Brendan at email@example.com with your CV.