Electronics Design Engineer - SMPS / DC-DC / PIC
This job has now expired
My client in Cambridge is seeking an Electronics Engineer (SMPS, PIC, Microcontrollers, Analog/Digital) to join a growing LED Lighting company designing and manufacturing high performance LEDs for various applications.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have an extensive knowledge in design of DC-DC switch mode converters (SMPS)
- Be familiar with LED/Lighting products
- Hold a good overall knowledge in designing PICs
- Be able to accurately create documentation from designs, use lab equipments (oscilloscopes, multimeters, power supplies etc) and;
- Be well versed with circuit design/analysis, worst case analysis, PCB Layout and New Product Introduction.
- Also, have an appreciation for design for compliance for CE, RoHS etc.
You will work with a growing and well reputed company and want to play an active part in a team (whilst also comfortable working alone in the lab).
In return for your hard work, the client are offering an excellent package and the opportunity to work on exciting technology with a good mixture of SMPS, Power supply design, micro controllers (PIC family), analog and digital electronics as well as PCB.
Note, only those with the right to work in the UK need apply.
Key words: PCB design, PCB layout, schematics, SMPS, switch mode power supply design, PIC, micro controllers, BOM, communications interface, LED/Lighting, power electronics.
IC 3e - your first contact for electronics and engineering jobs.