This job is no longer available
Thanks to their reputation for providing a quality service they were recently awarded a Government contract to manage the operations of all fuel storage and pipeline for the UK's airports and military bases.
An Operations Managers is now required to effectively manage multiple fuel storage sites across the South of England.
The role will involve:
1. Management of Operation and Site teams in the Region through the Site (Terminal) Managers.
2. Ensuring all staff are competent to undertake their roles
3. Give process safety leadership to influence and improve behaviours on site
4. Assessing and addressing training or manpower shortfalls
5. Ensuring compliance with Group standards and contract specific procedures for all Operations activities
6. Ensure fuel quality is maintained to client standards
7. Ensure compliance with company safety standards and procedures on all sites in the Region
8. Close liaison with Maintenance and Projects teams to minimise disruption and reduce the risk of unplanned interventions
9. Provide leadership and promote COMAH awareness with a view to continuous improvement
The ideal candidate will be able to boast the following:
1. Man Management experience
2. Fuel storage or oil and gas experience
3. Experience of working in a COMAH environment
4. Site management experience
5. Ability to work and travel between multiple site.
6. Experience of change management would be beneficial.
This is a Permanent role offering a salary between £65,000 and £70,000 plus package.
Please email me for further information.Sthree UK is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.