Senior Software Engineer - Automation, Python, Perl, C/C++
This job has now expired
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a global market leading Semiconductor organisation based in Cambridge. This is a broad and varied role where you will be responsible for maintaining, developing and improving software infrastructure that helps build, test and develop software tools.
- Detailed understanding of testing methodologies, test automation and continuous integration systems.
- In-depth experience of Linux and Windows system management.
- Strong knowledge of Python or Perl
- Knowledge of C/C++.
- Familiarity with Jenkins.
- Experience of git and SVN.
To apply for this Senior Software Engineer - Automation, python, Perl, C/C++ apply with an up to date CV
Key Words: Software / Automation / Python / Perl / Scripting / C/C++ / Automated / Tools/
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs.