Buyer - Fuel cell technology - South East
This job has now expired
My client is a leading developer of fuel cell technology. They are looking to recruit a Buyer to carry out the procurement function with day-to-day administrative duties, maintenance of ERP/MRP data base, issue and progress Request for Quotations, General Enquiries and Purchase Orders.
- Maintain MRP/ERP data base.
- Meeting project and MRP timetables.
- Ensuring materials and services supplied to Contract.
- Compliance to department and business procedures.
- Recording and reporting functional KPI and Supplier KPI as applicable.
- Liaison with manufacturing and research colleagues regarding procurement interests, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Buying/procurement experience within a relevant industry (alternative energy, mechanical, electronics, manufacturing)
- ERP/MRP experience.
- Experience of direct supplier contact and supply performance responsibilities.
- Quality Management Systems (ISO / trade).
- Project Management.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Able to work upon own initiative within agreed parameters, and highly reliable
- Familiarity with engineering drawings and manufacturing processes
- CIP qualification is desirable.
If you have the required skills/experience, please send your CV to Matt Andrews at the IC Group (email@example.com) or call on 0118 988 1150
Key words: Buyer, Procurement, ERP, quality
IC Resources - your first contact for purchasing, sales, marketing and business development jobs globally.