Embedded Software Engineer - East Anglia
This job has now expired
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Embedded Software Engineer to join a top class semiconductor company. The role is ideal for anyone looking to work with cutting edge technology across multiple platforms with a team of highly qualified and motivated Engineers.
The ideal candidate will be looking to build their career as an Embedded Software Engineer and be passionate about development.They will also have some experience working in embedded domains.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and testing software.
- Maintaining software.
- Writing software using C coding.
- A degree in Engineering or Computing. 2:1 classification minimum - (60%)
- Programming experience in C or C++.
- The ability to read and understand technical documentation.
- Experience working in an embedded environment.
- Experience working in one of the following domains; Audio, Bluetooth, Wireless.
For more information or to apply please contact Georgina Barker.
Key words: Embedded Software Engineer, C, C++, Software, Audio, Bluetooth, Wireless, Development, Embedded, Low Level, Coding, Programming
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs.