Lithography Track - Field Service Engineers - Belgium
This job has now expired
Are you an experienced Semiconductor equipment field service engineer. Would you be interested in a field service position mainly based in Belgium, with some travel throughout Europe?
Our client is one of the World's leading FEOL equipment manufacturers, used for semiconductor / IC manufacturing. They are currently looking to strengthen their service team with a field service engineer for a key client in Belgium. The role will require extensive travel to begin with (due to training) but will steadily reduce, resulting in minimal travel to support major clients in the region (EU). Ideally the candidate will have existing experience with Photolithography equipment, such as Tracks, Scanners or Steppers.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Take responsibility of service and support of their give toolset(s)
- Handle all escalations and travel to customer sites where necessary (<20% per year).
- Be able to resolve technical issues via phone support.
- Provide training, internally and to external customers.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Existing experience in the Semiconductor industry, as a maintenance or field service engineer. Back End equipment experience would be advantageous.
- Experience on semiconductor Photolithography equipment would be an advantage.
- At least fluent English, any other major European language would be beneficial.
- Solid communication skills, as you will be representing the company in person and via phone support.
- flexible to travel at short notice, if needed.
- A degree in physics, engineering or similar.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or know the right person for the role - please feel free to get in touch for more details, or send your CV through.
Key words: IC, fab, semiconductor, Halbleiter, manufacturing, field service, engineer, photolithography, engineering, travel, maintenance, install, equipment, technician, electrical, mechanical, mechatronics, TEL, Tokyo electron, Nikon, asml, stepper, scanner, metrology, inspection, Belgium
IC Resources - your first contact for semiconductor manufacturing & IC test jobs globally.