Back-End Equipment Maintenance Engineer - Switzerland
This job has now expired
Are you an experienced semiconductor maintenance engineer? Do you have a background maintaining a variety of BEOL manufacturing equipment?
Our client is a leading semiconductor manufacturing fab, currently on the lookout for a skilled maintenance engineers, for their fab in Switzerland. They are looking for engineers with a solid BEOL equipment background, working on tools such as probers/testers, Dicing equipment and more.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Take ownership of the respective tool areas for maintenance, breakdowns, troubleshooting etc
- Individually and in a team - ensure optimum uptime / minimal downtime for tools in your area.
- Provide training for other members of the team
- Adhere to all safety requirements
- Work Shifts, day and nights
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Existing experience in the semiconductor industry supporting and maintaining capital equipment
- Technical background on any of the major BEOL equipment areas
- It would be advantageous if your experience comes from a mass manufacturing environment or as a field service engineer
- Willingness to work shift, with existing shift experience being beneficial
- HND in physics, electrical engineering or equivalent.
If you are interested in this role please feel free to send your CV or refer someone you think would be interested.
Key words: Jobs, IC, semiconductor, wafer, manufacturing, fab, maintenance, engineer, engineering, equipment, capital equipment, ion implant, furnace, diffusion, photolithography, lithography, metrology, inspection, shift, etch
IC Resources - your first contact for semiconductor manufacturing & IC test jobs globally.