Photolithography Equipment Engineer - Switzerland
This job has now expired
Are you an experienced semiconductor maintenance engineer? Do you have a background maintaining Photolithography equipment? Primarily Nikon Steppers?
Our client is a leading semiconductor manufacturing fab, currently on the lookout for multi-skilled maintenance engineers, for their fab in Switzerland. They are particularly on the lookout for an experienced engineer on Nikon Stepper/scanner systems, and bring some much needed experience to the team
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Take ownership of the respective tool areas for maintenance, breakdowns, troubleshooting etc
- Individually and in a team - ensure optimum uptime / minimal downtime for tools in your area.
- Provide training for other members of the team
- Adhere to all safety requirements
- Work Shifts.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Existing experience in the semiconductor industry supporting and maintaining capital equipment
- Technical background on any Photolithography equipment, ideally Nikon.
- It would be advantageous if your experience comes from a mass manufacturing environment or as a field service engineer
- Willingness to work shift, with existing shift experience being beneficial
- HND in physics, electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Fluent German or French is an advantage, but not required.
If you are interested in this role please feel free to send your CV or refer someone you think would be interested.
Key words: Jobs, IC, semiconductor, wafer, manufacturing, fab, maintenance, engineer, engineering, equipment, capital equipment, ion implant, furnace, diffusion, photolithography, lithography, metrology, inspection, shift, etch, LAM, Nikon, Stepper, Scanner, inspection
IC Resources - your first contact for semiconductor manufacturing & IC test jobs globally.