Graduate Digital ASIC Design Engineer
This job has now expired
Our client, one of the top players in the Semiconductor industry, and is looking to hire a bright, motivated, and enthusiastic Digital ASIC Design Engineer into their team working on the cutting-edge digital video and graphics technology.
Working within a team of experienced professionals, you will be trained up to work on various parts of the digital design flow including defining block level architecture, RTL design and testing. The working environment is professional yet fairly informal, and there's a great social side to the business too. You'll be working with some of the best in the business so you'll soon progress up the career ladder.
- A good University degree specialising in Electronic Engineering / Microelectronics or similar
- A strong understanding of Digital IC Design techniques
- Some project coding experience using either VHDL or Verilog
- Experience in video or display projects would be a bonus
- Lots of enthusiasm, self motivation, and great team working skills
Candidates must hold either an EU passport or Tier 1 General Visa.
Key words: Digital ASIC Design Engineer with skills/knowledge in the following: digital IC design, ASIC, FPGA, RTL, VHDL, Verilog, synthesis, digital video, graphics, IP, SoC, semiconductor.
IC Resources - your first contact for ASIC design and verification jobs globally.