Our client is currently looking for an IC Test Development Engineer to be responsible for test development for microsystems and mixed signal IC products. The role will involve defining test strategies in collaboration with the product development team. Transferring the test solutions to subcon operations in Far East will be required.
Required attributes as follows:
- Excellent IC test development experience (ATE background)
- Experience of working within the semiconductor manufacturing environment
- Automotive experience beneficial
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills
- Degree in Physics, Engineering or equivalent
Please contact us to discuss in full confidence.
IC Resources - your first contact for semiconductor manufacturing & IC test jobs globally.
IC Resources is Europe’s largest and longest established semiconductor recruitment firm. With specialist USA and China consultants and an extensive Asia Pac partner network, our aim is to be the semiconductor industry's de facto recruitment partner.