This job is no longer available
Do you want to live and work on the picturesque French Riviera and join a world leading company?
You main responsibilities will include:
- Participate in the validation and maintenance of RLC/MAC layers of a multimode 3GPP modem. This could cover 2G, 3G or LTE technologies.
- Write and run unit test scenarios
- Identify failures (abnormal behaviour, assert, printf, deadlock etc.) and feedback failures to developers
- Write scripts to run automatic non regression tests.
- Monitor the global performance of the modem in 3G and LTE.
- Provide modem expertise/support to customer engineering, certification and marketing departments
- Onsite support of IOT and customers
- Engineering Degree
- Fluent in English
- Ideally 2 years of experience in embedded system development of 3GPP Physical/RLC/MAC layer for a mobile phone manufacturer.
- In depth knowledge of 3GPP standards for 2G, 3G or LTE
- Coding & Debugging of real-time systems
- Good communication skills
- Travel Required: 20%
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to Claudia Gasson firstname.lastname@example.org or call +441273 957888 for further details.