Semiconductor Equipment Engineer - Switzerland
This job has now expired
Are you an experienced semiconductor maintenance engineer? Do you have a background maintaining a variety of FEOL manufacturing equipment?
Our client is a semiconductor manufacturing fab, based in Switzerland, looking for experienced maintenance engineers to join key areas of their production line. There are 3 positions available, and the ideal candidate will have a background in either wet etch, metrology, photolithography or vacuum/deposition.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Take ownership of the respective tool areas for maintenance, breakdowns, troubleshooting etc
- Individually and in a team - ensure optimum uptime / minimal downtime for tools in your area.
- Provide training for other members of the team
- Adhere to all safety requirements
- Work Shifts
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Existing experience in the semiconductor industry supporting and maintaining capital equipment
- Technical background on Wet Equipment or photolithography equipment or Metrology equipment
- It would be advantageous if your experience comes from a mass manufacturing environment or as a field service engineer
- Addition tool background on deposition and vacuum tools would be a bonus
- Willingness to work shift, with existing shift experience being beneficial
- fluent English or German is a must - both would be better.
- HND in physics, electrical engineering or equivalent.
If you are interested in this role please feel free to send your CV or refer someone you think would be interested.
Key words: Job, IC, semiconductor, wafer, manufacturing, fab, maintenance, engineer, engineering, equipment, capital equipment, ion implant, furnace, diffusion, thermco, amat, applied materials, photolithography, lithography, metrology, inspection, Tokyo electron, Nikon, tel, suss, evg, novellus, shift, Halbleiter, Switzerland
IC Resources - your first contact for semiconductor manufacturing & IC test jobs globally.