Layer 1 Software Engineer - LTE, 3G/4G, RTOS
This job has now expired
- Do you possess strong C programming and RTOS?
Embedded software engineering vacancy with a world leading semiconductor company to develop Layer 1 Embedded software for multi-standard 3G/4G chipset and to develop device driver's.
The successful candidate will join my clients Layer 1 team, in UK offices in Cambridge, and will be tasked with developing real-time software for every aspect of the Radio interface for their cellular modem platforms.
Candidates are required to hold a minimum of a bachelors degree in a relevant subject plus experience of :
- C/RTOS environment, ideally for cellular chipset but not essential.
- Experience of radio control software.
- Layer 1/Physical Layer 1 UE development
- Embedded real time operating systems 'C' language programming.
- Appreciation of air interface standards including, but not limited to GSM & WCDMA.
This is a great opportunity to employ your skills in one of the wireless industries most exciting developmental areas more in relation to Layer 1/physical layer.
If you feel you are the ideal Layer 1 (L1) Software Engineer with a good cellular background, knowledge in 2G/3G/LTE then please get in touch with test engineer Harry at IC Software.
Key words: Layer 1 (L1) Software Engineer - 3G/4G/LTE, RTOS, Linux
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs.