Protocol Stack Engineer - L2/L3, RTOS & C
This job has now expired
Top Client based in Cambridge seeking a highly skilled embedded Protocol Stack Engineer. The ideal candidate will be involved in the full embedded software life-cycle, all the way from estimation to test. The main responsibilities will include adding features to the TETRA protocol stacks, modernising stacks for next generation platforms and lastly integration of the stack with system platforms.
Protocol Stack Engineers seen eligible for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- experience within the stack Layer 2/3
- experience of TETRA, GSM or UMTS wireless telecoms standards (Layer 2/3)
- Embedded Protocol Development
- RTOS and embedded C
- complete embedded development lifecycle from architectural design to JTAG debugging during integration
- experience of debugging using Lauterbach ICE and debugger.
If you feel you're a good match for this Protocol Stack Engineer role with relevant skills in Protocol stack, C programming, Layer 2, Layer 3, RTOS and GSM then feel free to get in touch with embedded consultant Harry at IC Software.
Key words: Embedded Software Engineering vacancy based in Cambridge. Our clients seek an engineer with skills in embedded software, C, RTOS, Linux, GSM, UMTS, Protocol Stack, Layer 2, Layer 3 and Tetra.
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs.