Test Automation Engineer - Cambridge
This job has now expired
Automation Engineers are sought by this world leading Semiconductor Company based in Cambridge. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to take the next step in their career. The ideal candidate will be passionate about low level/embedded software and have proven experience working in test automation frameworks.
* Developing and maintaining test automation framework.
* Maintaining software test scripts and conducting defect investigations.
* Contribute to the development of internal test system.
* Developing and maintaining automated test scripts.
* Maintenance of software test equipment.
* A degree in Maths/Science/Software/Electronics/ Engineering (2:1 classification minimum).
* Proven experience of testing commercial software.
* Programming experience in C or C++.
* Scripting ability with Perl, Python or TCL.
* Experience working with Linux tool chains
* Detailed understanding and knowledge of the test automation framework.
* Ability to read and understand technical documentation.
* Proven experience in an Embedded/ Low Level environment.
* Debugging experience.
For more information or to apply please contact Georgina Barker.
Key words: Test Automation, Automation, Python, Perl, TCL, Test Framework, Test Infrastructure, Linux, Tool Chains, C, Embedded, C++, Embedded C
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs.