C++ Software Engineer - Embedded Applications - Cambridge
This job has now expired
A leading Technology orientated company based in Cambridge is looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join their highly successful team. You will be tasked to undertake software requirements analysis, concept proposals and top-level design, detailed design and coding.
- Strong C++ Programming
- Real Time Operating System (RTOS) - WinCE desirable or ThreadX
Plus At least one from following:
* Software Engineering Principles - Life Cycles, Methodologies (Object Orientated preferred)
* Electronic hardware to software interfacing and microprocessor architectures from a software perspective
* Embedded Software testing methods
* Design and creation of software test harnesses and automated testing strategies
* Software Configuration Management
* ClearCase skills
To apply for this C++ Software Engineer position apply with an up to date CV and one of our consultants will give you an immediate call.
Key Words: C++ / RTOS / Embedded / WinCE / ThreadX / Electronics
IC Software - your first contact for Embedded, DSP & Software jobs.