Senior Analogue Electronics Design Engineer - Hardware
This job has now expired
Senior Electronics Design Engineer - Analogue Hardware
Located in scenic Switzerland, the Senior Analogue Hardware Electronics Design Engineer will work a leading Electronics company and be responsible for a number of key activities in the design and development team.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading design team for converter electronics and signal conditioning in the CE xxx series
- Generate technical documentation (layout, BOM etc)
- Providing technical expertise to the design / development team and supporting queries around Analog Design & Signal Conditioning
- Preparing and following up required certifications
You will have:
- Strong experience in designing analogue signal conditioning systems for extreme environments / components
- Strong interest / experience with PIC (micro chip)
- Programming languages (assembler/C)
- Familiarity with analogue development tools and simulation environments
- Good knowledge of Design Standards (EMC) and;
- Experience with sensing systems and technologies, including proximity sensors and PCBs etc.
To be considered, please send your CV with a brief statement explaining your suitability to, firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: Signal Conditioning, Analogue Hardware, Analog Hardware Electronics, Electronics Design, PCB, EMC, converters, Low Noise
IC 3e - your first contact for electronics and engineering jobs.