This job is no longer available
Required Profile - Embedded Software Engineer:
- Excellent knowledge of Embedded C
- Full lifecycle software development from concept to manufacture
- Appreciation of Digital Hardware is a significant advantage
- Real world product development experience and commercial acumen is considered an important advantage within this product development and manufacturing business
None essential skills - Embedded Software Engineer:
- GUI development experience
- RS232, RS485 or similar
- RTOS knowledge
Within a compact design team you will be required to be flexible in your approach towards development; spending time in both the Office and in the Lab, often getting your hands dirty using test equipment. You will be expected to be a self motivated, inquisitive and passionate technology professional who can provide leadership to junior team members.
Forward your CV for immediate consideration.
Embedded Software Engineer / Burnley / Upto £40k
View our latest jobs today at www.jamrecruitment.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.