Contract Hardware Communications Engineer - Scotland
This job has now expired
Our client based in Scotland is looking for a contract hardware communications engineer on an initial 3 month basis. The candidate is required to have a good understanding of physical layer requirement specifications, circuit design and experience of board level digital or analogue design in a commercial product. Programming skills in C or Matlab are also essential.
- Board level design in a commercial product.
- Programming skills in C or Matlab.
- Knowledge of Hardware development tools - SPICE
- EMC compliance design experience beneficial
- Background of Lighting products advantageous.
For more information please contact Luke Smith on 01189 881149.
Key Words: Physical Layer, Circuit design, Board Design, Digital, analogue, C, Matlab, EMC, Spice, Lighting, LED, Scotland
IC 3e - your first contact for contract electronics and engineering jobs.