PCB Electronics Design Engineer - Mixed Signal Circuits
This job has now expired
West Yorkshire, UK
PCB Design / Electronics Engineer is now required in the North of England with a leading company providing mixed signal and microwave technology solutions. Due to growth in the business, this client requires a PCB / Electronics Design Engineer to take an active role in the design and development of mixed signal PCB layout for Switch Mode Power Supplies (SMPS) and RF circuits.
- Creating schematic designs using PCB CAD software (Altium and PADS)
- Design mixed signal PCB layouts for Switch Mode Power Supply (SMPS) and/or RF circuits
- Creating PCB component libraries
- Collaborating with Mechanical designers to ensure integrity of thermal design
- Play an active role in the team, responsible for managing your own time
- Verify electronic designs by carrying out tests using lab equipment including oscilloscopes, network / spectrum analysers, signal generators etc
- Develop electronic circuits and documentation of findings
- Liaise with PCB manufacturers to clarify design requirements and;
- Undertake multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related
- 3 or more years' full time PCB schematic and layout design experience
- Proficient EDA software (preferably Altium and / or PADS)
- Comfortable using Autocad or other 2D Mechanical CAD tools
- Analog/Analogue Hardware Design - PSU, SMPS, Power Electronics, DC-DC, AC-DC circuits
- Good understanding of circuit topologies - buck, boost etc
- Micro controllers, RF Circuit design etc.
Send your CV to Sam.Sandhu@ic-3e.com. Note, only those with the right to work in the UK need apply.
Key words: Printed Circuit Board, PCB Design, PCB Layout, PCB schematic, Altium, PADS, Autocad, 2D Mechanical, Mechanical Design, electronics design, electronics engineer, SMPS, PSU, RF, Switch mode power supply, CAD software, microcontroller design, microcontrollers, West Yorkshire, UK, England, Northern UK, North UK.
IC 3e - your first contact for electronics and engineering jobs.