This job is no longer available
The world leader in the design, development and manufacture of innovative electronics products for the automotive industry. My client is looking to expand the team currently based at their site in Oxford by bringing on board a Principal Firmware Engineer to be focal point in new product development whilst also helping to streamline and improve existing designs.
As the Principal Firmware Engineer you will be responsible for
- Analogue, Digital and processor based design
- System specification and design
- Embedded coding (C) design and implementation
- Microcontroller Development
Ideally you will be degree educated in electronics or software and will of had some industrial experience as a Principal Firmware Engineer, Engineering Team Leader or another relevant discipline. Other essential skills are:
Principal Firmware Engineer Essential Skills
- Strong experience of embedded C and assembler
- Strong experience of designs using ARM and other microcontrollers
- Experience in basic circuit design within 1 or more of (microprocessor, memory and peripherals, power supplies, sensor and analogue interfaces.)
- Must have industrial experience of the full product lifecycle as to influence stages when necessary.
- Experience of PCB design or schematics
Once again this role is urgent so if you are interested please call me on 0203.1511.265. or send an email with your CV and a covering letter.
View our latest jobs today at www.jamrecruitment.co.uk and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.