This job is no longer available
WANTED! I am currently seeking a Senior RF/Analog Designer to join my client's team in Switzerland designing high performance RF Circuits for sophisticated CMOS RF transceiver products.
To be successful in this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- MS + 5 years experience or PhD + 3 years experience in RF/Analog circuit design;
- Strong knowledge on IC design CAD tools (Spectre, Spice, Matlab, Hsim, Verilog);
- Physical layout requirements understanding and ability to perform critical layouts;
- Excellent knowledge of deep sub-micron CMOS technologies;
- Experience designing Filters, A to D converters, D to A converters, Power Amplifiers/ Low noise amplifiers, Frequency Synthesizers;
- Must be eligible to work in the EU and happy to travel.
Do you have the above skills and experience? Are you interested in applying for this role? Please get in touch today for more details and the full job spec! Interviews will be taking place soon.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Senior RF/Analog Designer - CMOS,RF,IC Design,CAD,MATLAB,RFID - Switzerland