Senior PCB Design Engineer - Altium
This job has now expired
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with R&D Engineers to develop Schematics and convert them into PCB Layout.
- Working with PCB manufacturing companies to convert PCB layout into PCB's and;
- Liaise with Board Manufacturers to arrange assembly of PCB's
- Mixed Signal PCB design experience (including Analog / Digital design)
- A proven track record of producing high density, high quality designed boards for manufacturability
- Exposure in high volume, mixed-signal IC production environment
- Strong PCB design skills using Altium design package and;
- An appreciation of EMC board layout design
The successful candidate should have a degree in Electronics or equivalent and possess excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information to the wider audience. In addition, the successful candidate will benefit from showing decision-making skills, be able to interface with experienced digital / analogue engineers and be knowledgeable in areas of SMPS Design, Mixed Signal Design techniques and RF.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior PCB Design Engineer to work in an innovative environment alongside some of the leading pioneers in the industry. Those with the right to work in the UK need only apply please, CVs to Sam.Sandhu@ic-3e.com
Keywords: PCB Design, Altium, Cambridge, Board Design, PCB Layout, Schematics, EMC, Mixed Signal, Analogue, Analog, Digital, Board Level, Home Counties, England, Cambridge
IC 3e - your first contact for electronics and engineering jobs.